Adam joined CBIS in 2017 after attending Oakland University for his Communications Degree. Adam has a proven track record in assisting clients through strong communication skills, solid team leadership, industry knowledge and understanding his client’s exposures and needs. Adam has a 98% client retention rate due to the attributes he brings to CBIS clients including:
- Understanding the differences and identifying coverage gaps
- Eliminating duplications of coverage
- Reducing premiums
- Identifying risk not currently protected
- Negotiating terms conditions and pricing
- A strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Assisting clients in managing their workers’ compensation losses and managing the experience modification on a long term basis.
While Adam is not afraid of any risk and has a well-rounded client base, he will spend hours comparing coverage forms. He worked with the team that spent hours comparing Cannabis Coverage Forms among the various carriers. His primary focus includes:
- Assisted Living
- Main Street Business
- Technology Companies
Adam is dedicated to his Risk Management craft and continues to develop in an ever changing industry. He is supported by a team that averages 26 years in the insurance industry.
When Adam is not serving his CBIS clients, he spends time golfing, boating, and serving the community with his wife and daughter.