How having a risk management program will prepare your business for the future:
- Overview of historic and emerging risk and safety issues in the cannabis industry.
- Framework of a risk management program.
- How to prepare cannabis businesses for soon-to-come insurance products.
- How a risk management program can save businesses money on insurance premiums and reduce operating costs.
- Understanding of risk and safety frequency and severity loss drivers in the cannabis industry.
As the cannabis industry continues to grow at a rapid pace, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers must be equipped to navigate the increasing risk and safety incidents affecting their business. Since cannabis-related businesses have a significant amount of public attention on them right now, incidents that impact their operations can cause massive financial and reputational damage. When businesses focus on developing and maintaining risk and safety management programs, they are positioning themselves for future success on multiple levels.