Struggling with increasing your presence online? Posting a lot of information but unsure if it is generating a benefit? Join our SEO and Social Media for B2B session and learn how the experts do it. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the number of visitors to your site by making sure that your website is listed high on search engine results.
The key to SEO is the publishing of content and in this session we will cover the differences and value of unique, complimentary, and syndicated content. SEO can be bolstered by increasing your social media presence, and options for making this happen in a B2B environment will also be covered in the session along with:
- What is SEO
- How to Implement an SEO Strategy
- Best Practices for Publishing Content
- The Value of Social Media in B2B Environments
- How Social Media for B2B is Different from B2C
- How to Implement a Successful Social Media Strategy
- Examples of Successful Programs
- The Advantages of Working With an Agency on Your Strategy
- And More!