With Adult-Use Cannabis launching in New Jersey, and applicants being awarded licenses to operate in the Garden State, it’s vital to have a well structured plan in place to help you hit the ground running.
Medical Cannabis and Adult-Use Cannabis are two very different markets. But even when you exchange patients for customers, the importance of compliance is still a major factor. When a legal medical cannabis market makes the transition into the adult-use cannabis market there can be a great amount of confusion at the operator level. More than ever, it’s important to understand how to keep your finger on the pulse of compliance in the regulated cannabis industry and fully understand the market you’re operating in.
Compliance should always be in the driver’s seat of any regulated business. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss during the session.
- Medical cannabis versus adult-use cannabis
- Why compliance matters
- Creating a culture of compliance
- Training employees for working in a regulated environment
- Following through with your approved application
- What tools should be implemented right out of the gate
- Create at-ease inspections – document management
- Industry pitfalls
- Vetting vendors and building relationships