New to Google Adwords and want to improve your strategies? Trying to understand everything in the Google Adwords dashboard? Join us for our Managing Google Adwords session and learn how the experts do it. Google Adwords is an online advertising system developed by Google that is designed to help businesses reach their target markets via pay-per-click (PPC) ads on their search engine and other partner sites.
This session will also cover Adwords retargeting campaigns, display campaigns, and transitioning from Smart to traditional campaigns.
Specifically you will learn:
- What is Google Adwords
- Adwords Terms to Know
- The Difference Between Smart and User Managed Campaigns
- How to Choose the Best Keywords
- Things to Avoid when Using Adwords
- How to Improve Your Quality Score
- Display Ad Options
- Why You Should Work with an Agency on Your Campaigns
- And More!