Lou D’Angeli is an experienced technology executive with nearly 3 decades of IT, Professional Services, Cyber Security, Sales, and Consulting background. Lou is a true entrepreneur at heart. After starting in the IT industry in the early 90’s, Lou started his first successful company, Black Diamond Consulting, Inc. in 1997. Since then, Lou has gone on to work with and start many other IT companies throughout his career. In 2014 Lou went on to co-found Morris Technology Partners with Kristi Telschow and subsequently received a joint award with her partner for Best Management Team and Innovator of the Year, 2018 by NJ Tech Council.
Under Lou’s leadership, MTP has grown to become a recognized leader in Data Management and Protection, with a focus on “As-a-Service” businesses, tailored to customer needs. MTP offers customers on demand technology services, similar to that of AWS, Azure and similar. MTP has received other notable and impressive accolades and awards;
- Technology Elite Award, US Business News – 2019
- Top 10 Business Continuity Consulting Services Companies, CIO Applications Magazine 2019
- 20 Most Promising Cloud Solutions Providers, CIO Review – 2020
- No 126 of Inc.5000’s 2021 Fastest Growing Companies
- Most recently being recognized as one of the Top 3 Cybersecurity Companies in the NJBIZ 2022 Reader Rankings
Lou is also currently the interim COO of Jersey Staffing Solutions, a nationally recognized Top 10 Staffing
firm, based in NJ,
Lou’s industry associations include:
- A member of the C-Suite Network and Hero Club Member 2018 – 2020
- Board of Directors and was the Government Affairs VP for the New Jersey Staffing Alliance (NJSA) from 2012 – 2015.
- COO Forum Chapter Director – Morris County
- AUSA Lifetime Member
- BMWCCA Club Racing Sponsorship Director.
Licenses and Certifications Past and Present
- US Gov’t Secret Clearance
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Fortinet Network Security Expert
- BMW Club Racing License