The regulated Cannabis Market operationally is now 3 years old in the State of Missouri. With Microbusinesses applicants moving through the process and the first round of license applications submitted in August 2023 – A new micro market is being created. As the regulated market matures, it becomes more regulated, and the gaps or loose ends get buttoned up by the State. More regulations can be costly, especially for smaller operators. Being prepared for compliance, and proactive has proven to be effective and cost saving. In this session we’ll discuss industry best practices for operating in a maturing regulatory environment.
Here are a few topics:
- The Regulatory landscape is maturing.
- How to prepare for overregulation.
- Rules, Rules, and more Rules – Keeping up.
- Managing the Buckets of Compliance
- Why does a Compliance program matter?
- Future Microbusiness operators will face the same challenges the current commercial operators face.
- Tools for taking the fear out of Compliance.
- Creating a Culture of Compliance.