Free Inclusion in the Emerging Industry Search Engine
Sign up for your free listing in the Emerging Industry Search Engine.
Free E-Book Downloads
BusinessExpos.com is excited to have Magazzu Law Firm as the Title Sponsor and Keynote Speaker for our New Jersey Tri-State CannaTech Expo at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City from June 14-15, 2022.
A New Jersey attorney for 40 years, Lou Magazzu maintains a general practice of law with offices in Vineland, Atlantic City, and the state capital of Trenton.
“We are excited to have Magazzu Law Firm sign on as Title Sponsor for our upcoming NJ CannaTech Expo,” said Jen Wynn, vice president of expositions for BusinessExpos.com. “As an experienced local attorney, he will be able to educate and answer your business questions and concerns.”
During 2021-2022, Magazzu served as counsel and advisor to two companies recently each awarded conditional cultivation licenses and one manufacturing license. In 2021, Magazzu was named on the InsiderNJ Cannabis 100 Powerlist as well as “Best of the Best Attorney” by the Daily Journal’s “Official Community Choice Awards.”
“In addition to the 40 years of experience that I give you, I also give you this commitment – if I am your attorney, you work with me, not with some junior members of my staff,” said Magazzu.
To learn more about Magazzu and hear client testimonials, watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ52xPRzQO4.
Attendees at the New Jersey CannaTech Expo will have the opportunity to hear more from Magazzu Law Firm as the Keynote Speaker during his seminar session:
● 25 Steps to Obtain a Cannabis License in New Jersey, Presented by Louis N. Magazzu – New Jersey Attorney Lou Magazzu has been counsel to three clients which have successfully been awarded four cannabis licenses in New Jersey. As the keynote speaker, prepared with the first-time applicant and investor in mind, Lou will outline the steps to be taken for a successful application.
Looking to exhibit or attend one of our other Emerging Industry expos? Consider these dates in our lineup:
● Illinois CannaTech – Aug. 3 – 4, 2022 – Schaumburg Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL
● Ohio MedTech – Sept. 28 – 29, 2022 – Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
● Nevada GreenTech – Dec. 8-9, 2022 – Ballys Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
● Puerto Rico CannaTech – March 2-3, 2023 – Puerto Rico Convention Center, San Juan, PR
● MI CannaTech – May 3-4, 2023 – Soaring Eagle Resort & Casino, Mt. Pleasant, MI
For more information, please visit https://www.businessexpos.com or contact us today at (810) 547-1349.