Creative Benefits & Insurance Solutions, Executive Vice President
Patricia is a seasoned veteran of the insurance industry. As our Agency Leader, Patricia brings immeasurable experience to our organization as she has touched all aspects of the insurance industry. Her career began in the mid-80s in the International Department of a worldwide insurance agency. Patricia is also a Cannabis Cultivator and an Insurance Advisor to the Cannabis Industry while understanding their exposures and pains. Her experience includes:
- Certified Insurance Counselor, since 1992.
- Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriting Designation (8 out of 10).
- Attended LTU -Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Licensed Life/Health/Property & Casualty Insurance Agent in 35 States.
- Established a startup Employee Benefits/Workers’ Compensation Insurance Agency in May, 2001. Today, she has over 34 years of industry experience including Underwriter, Third Party Administration (TPA), Insurance Company Shareholder and Large International Insurance Agencies.
- Led the Workers’ Compensation TPA and Employee Benefits change for a large Illinois Municipal Group of 30,000 employees.
- Spearheaded the development of a National Professional Employment Organization (PEO) Insurance Program in 6 States for a PEO start up.
- Served as the Top Sales Person, Troubleshooter and Trainer for a National TPA with 28 branches and over 5000 Employees. Produced the highest sales in the company’s 23 year history.
- Awarded as the City of Detroit Consultant on Workers’ Compensation and Employee Benefit Programs.
- Awarded exclusive insurance program for the staffing market.
- Awarded as 1of 8 MI Agents for General Casualty.
- Certified as a Women’s Minority Owned Business (WBENC).
- Former member of the TPA Agency Council for Accident Fund Insurance Company of America.
- Former Agency Council Member for the Detroit Regional Chamber, and Board Member for the Society of Women in Plastics
- Current NAWBO EXCEL Board Member.
- Received the AFC PACE Award – Multiple Years.
- Received the 2011 Most Innovative Consultant Award from Health Care Consumerism Super Stars Award via a client’s entry on behalf of Creative Benefits & Insurance Solutions.
- Original Founder & Participation Chair for the Young Entrepreneur’s Academy-Detroit.
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 Best of Utica Award – Risk Mgmt., Group Benefits, Commercial Insurance.
- 2017 – Top 10 Michigan Business Women – Rainmaker Award .
- 2018 Enterprising Women of the Year Award.
- 2019 Distinguished Business Leader Award.