Citrin Cooperman, Director of Cannabis Advisory Services Practice
Kevin is a member of Citrin Cooperman’s Cannabis Advisory Services Practice specializing in accounting and finance management consulting and CFO advisory for cannabis companies. Kevin has over 30 years of experience in public accounting, on Wall Street and as a CFO working with Fortune 500 and private companies in various industries, including cannabis, consumer products, retail, manufacturing, and technology. His areas of expertise are accounting, financial reporting, M&A and project management. Kevin leverages his experience in accounting and cannabis to help companies identify gaps in existing accounting processes & systems and orchestrate best practice for future state processes. He also helps refine accounting records and accounting processes.
Kevin is the Chairman of the Tri State Cannabis Chambers of Commerce and sits on the Board of the National Cannabis Chambers of Commerce. He is the founder of the Tri State Cannabis Networking Group with over 250 members.
Professional experience prior to Citrin Cooperman include:
- Director at CohnReznick’s CFO Advisory Group
- Partner at SeatonHill (Interim CFO Advisory firm) leading its cannabis practice and CFO for various cannabis companies
- Senior Credit Officer at Moody’s Investors Service covering Cannabis, CPG, Food & Beverage, Tobacco and Retail industries
- Senior Manager at KPMG doing technology IPO’s and working in its National Office
- CFO of NYFiX Inc, a SaaS company that was sold to New York Stock Exchange
- Senior Manager at Ernst & Young working with CPG and tech companies
LeMoyne College: Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Certified Public Accountant – New York